RL-SV2S Rotating Laser Level
Designed for a wide variety of applications, the Topcon RL-SV2S is Australia’s number 1 construction dual-grade laser. It can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications. Slopes up to ±5% can be used in either the X or Y axis. Turn on its side and use it for layout and alignment applications.
The RL-SV2S excels in long range operation. Need to shoot elevations up to 400m from your laser? No problem! This instrument has the power and range to cover a 800m (diameter) jobsite.
With efficient power usage, the RL-SV2S has a long battery life. The unit also gives you the option of two forms of power, 120 hours of continuous usage with D cell (4 x) batteries (not included), or 65 hours with the included rechargeable battery pack (RL-SV2S-RB model).
The RL-SV2S is “jobsite tough” and with its IP66 rating, the unit can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall. Topcon stands behind this reliable and accurate laser with a 5 year guarantee which is the best factory warranty in the industry
LS-100D Digital Receiver
Versatile and designed for maximum user convenience, the Topcon LS-100D features a digital readout to confidently deliver elevation and vertical alignment control on demand.
It features an extra-wide beam capture sensor that also rejects annoying interference from strobe light exposures. The large and bright LCD displays (front and rear) feature 9-channels of grade information and digitally show the distance to on-grade. By pressing the Hold Button, the display is locked so the user can conveniently read the results.
For added versatility three coloured LED’s and a strong magnet mount are embedded for vertical operation, ideal for steel erection or operator grade-checking while excavating.
To assist in monitoring the Topcon rotating laser, alert icons appear on the LCD if the instrument is disturbed (HI alert) or when the battery is low.
- Accuracy: H: ±10 arc seconds
- Self-Levelling Range: Horizontal ±5°
- Grade: Dual ±5%
- Working Area: 800m (diameter)
- Rotation Speed: 300, 600 rpm
- Dust/Water Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Operating Time: Alkaline (120 hours) Ni-Mh (65 hours)
LS-100D Digital Receiver
- Working Range (diameter): 800m with the RL-H4C, RL-SV2S and RL-200 Series
- Vertical Detecting Range: 90mm (3.5 in.); (-30mm to +60mm) (-1.1 in to +2.3 in.)
- LCD Digital Readout Range: 70mm (2.7 in.) ; (-20mm to +50mm) (-0.7 in. to +1.9 in.)
- Horizontal Detecting Range: ±45°
- Strobe Light Suppression: Yes
- Unit: mm / cm / inch / fractional inch
- On-Grade Resolution: ±0.5 mm (±0.02 in.) , ±1.0 mm (±0.05 in.) , ±2.0 mm (±0.1 in.) , ±5.0 mm (±0.20 in.) , ±10.0 mm (±0.50 in.).
- LCD Grade Indicators: 9 channels
- LED Grade Indicators: Orange, Green, Red (On/Off selectable)
- Display: LCD On each side
- Buzzer: Loud/Low/Off selectable
- Bubble tube: Yes
- Warning Icons: HI Alert, Low Battery (for the RL-H4C, RL-SV2S, & RL-200 Series)
- Battery: One AA/LR6 dry-cell battery
- Opearting Time: up to 45 hours with alkaline batteries
- Battery Level Indicator: LCD Icon
- Auto Shut-Off: approx. 30 minutes
- Dust/Water Rating: IP67 (IEC 60529)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50°
- Dimension (I x W x H): 134 x 69 x 25 mm
- Weight: 190g (including 1 x AA/LR6 Battery)
- Magnet Mount: 2 round magnets on top
- Sensor Holder 100: Screw Mount (standard component)
- Topcon RL-SV2S-RB Rotating Laser Level
- Topcon LS-100D Millimetre Readout Receiver
- Topcon Receiver Clamp
- Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Carry Case
- Operator Manual
- Australian Calibration Certificate
|Accuracy (mm)||H:+/-10 arc seconds|
|Net Weight (kg)||7|
|Product Length (mm)||440|
|Product Width (mm)||270|
|Product Height (mm)||390|
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. In Four Simple Instalments. Interest-Free. Online - Select Afterpay at the checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Choose how you want to pay your instalments
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you. (please note AfterPay Purchases are only available to the value of $2,000)
Get approved instantly and securely
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot
Create your account in moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,