Makita 40V Max Recipro Saw JR001GZ
- Blade Ejection Lever - relocated to the side of the housing for increased convenience in removing the blade. The users hands no longer need to go near the blade for removal.
- Electric Brake - maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the blade speed after the switch has been released.
- Tool less Shoe Adjustment - quickly and easily adjusted to suit the dimension of the material being cut without the need for additional tools.
- Electronic 2 Speed - slide switch allows for selection between high and low speed. High speed has been designed for wood cutting while low speed for metal cutting.
- High Durability - advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism and gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Rubber Joint Construction - the tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housing is connected with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers. This prevents the battery terminal from chattering or the battery rails from being worn out.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum cutting speed on the JR001G is 35% faster than the 18V equivalent.
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||255 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in pipe||130 mm|
|Strokes per minute||Hi: 0-3,000 spm
Lo: 0-2,300 spm