Makita 40V Max 28mm Rotary Hammer 4.0Ah Set (AWS Compatible) HR002GM205
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- Chuck Type - Rotary hammer features a quick change chuck allowing you to quickly change the chuck between an SDS Plus Chuck and conventional keyless chuck.
- Improved Tool Balance - improved design optimises the tool's center of gravity locating it as close to the handle grip as possible. This provides ideal weight distribution for more control and less fatigue even in overhead or horizontal drilling/chipping applications.
- Anti Vibration Technology (AVT) - extremely low vibration is achieved by 4 active vibration absorbing mechanisms. A counterweight, vibration absorbing rear handle, anti vibration side grip and rubber joint construction.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS)* - compatible with AWS the rotary hammer can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger. (*AWS receiver sold separately)
- Variable Speed Trigger & Dial - impacting power can be adjusted by switch trigger and speed dial according to applications.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Such as drilling with a 65mm diamond core bit.
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||TCT Bit: 28 mm
Core Bit: 54 mm
Diamond Core Bit: 65 mm
|Chuck Type||Quick Change Chuck|
|Impact energy||2.9 j|
|No load speed||0-980 rpm|
|Impact rate||0-5,000 ipm|
|Sound Pressure||93 dB(A)|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)