[Pre-Order] Makita 3 Piece 40V Max 4.0Ah Combo Kit DK0131G301
Bonus until 31 August 2020 - Makita 18V Battery Adaptor for XGT Charger (ADP10) 191C11-5
Makita 40V Max Hammer Driver Drill HP001GZ
- Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 20 mm hole diameter.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Electronic Clutch - jog wheel with digital display allows for setting the selected torque quickly and easily. With 41 settings in low speed (1-45 Nm) and 21 settings in high speed (1-10 Nm).
- Mechanical speed control with an increase of the drilling speed (2,600 rpm) on both models they are able to drill 35% faster than the equivalent 18V model.
- Compact Overall Length for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 23 mm vs. the 18 V equivalent.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as drilling with self-feeding bit or auger bit
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm
Self feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||20 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||20 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,600 rpm
Lo: 0 - 650 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 39,000 ipm
Lo: 0 - 9,750 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 140 Nm
Soft: 68 Nm
Makita 40V Max 3/4" Impact Wrench TW001GZ
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Delivering 1,800 Nm of fastening torque and 2,050 Nm nut busting.
- Auto stop Reverse System - 3 mode in both forward and reverse automatically adjust power and speed to optimise fastening to the task at hand. )
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- Compact Design - High torque but compact overall length for easy handling and control. TW001G is 12 mm shorter in length with a 70% increase in power.
- High Durability - advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism and gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Rubber Joint Construction - the tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housing is connected with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers. This prevents the battery terminal from chattering or the battery rails from being worn out.
- Full Speed Mode - Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. Because in full speed mode, the trigger travel is shorter than in variable speed mode, the full speed is quickly reached, reducing hand and finger fatigue from trigger pull.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M12-M36|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10-M27|
|No load speed||Max: 0-1,800 rpm
Hard: 0-1,400 rpm
Med: 0-1,150 rpm
Soft: 0-950 rpm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 1,800 Nm
Hard: 1,500 Nm
Medium: 840 Nm
Soft: 450 Nm
|Nut busting torque||2,050 Nm|
|Drive shank||3/4" Square C-Ring|
Makita 40V Max 125mm (5") Angle Grinder, Paddle Switch GA013GZ
- Switch Design - features a paddle switch design. The grip circumference has been reduced for more comfortable handling.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the wheel rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the wheel jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Tool less Wheel Cover allows for fast and easy adjustment and installation / removal of wheel cover, for swapping to optional cutting or dust collection guards.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum power output is 40% higher than the 18V equivalent.
- High Durability - advanced protection against heat and dust ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications without overheating. Whiles improvements have also been made to bearing and switch components to ensure long term durability
- Electric Brake maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
- Soft Start / Anti Restart - wheel starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock. Anti restart restricts the tool from starting if the trigger is depressed when a battery is installed.
|Wheel diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)