- The four-sided cutting dies allow you to cut multiple sizes of threaded rod on one tool by simply rotating the dies.
- The rod cutter has the clearest line of sight and delivers clean, burr-free cuts enabling you to thread a nut on by hand without having to file down the ends.
- The rod cutter features optimised blade geometry and cut speed to prevent chips and sparks while cutting.
- It has auto jaw opening allowing you to perform fast, repetitive cuts while a reverse button helps prevent unintended cuts.
- Its centred grip provides the best balance for one-handed overhead trims, while the flat horizontal design provides you with a stable surface for benchtop cuts.
|Cutting Capacity||M6, M8, M10 & M12|
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. In Four Simple Instalments. Interest-Free. Online - Select Afterpay at the checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Choose how you want to pay your instalments
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you. (please note AfterPay Purchases are only available to the value of $2,000)
Get approved instantly and securely
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot
Create your account in moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,