Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hackzall M18FHZ-0
The Milwaukee M18 fuel hackzall is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed reciprocating saw. Utilising a powerstate Brushless Motor and a best in class 22 mm stroke length, the M18 fuel hackzall cuts up faster. The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. The dual gear counter balance mechanism provides lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue. Redlink plus Intelligence ensures optimised performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. A rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris.
- Compact and Lightweight design allows for easier cutting in tight spaces or overhead applications
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over standard reciprocating saws
- 22 mm stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in faster cuts
- Pivoting shoe provides constant contact with the work-piece resulting in smoother cuts with less bucking and vibration
- Lower vibration for smooth cut starts & one-handed control.
|Stroke Length||22 mm|