Makita 40V Max 28mm Rotary Hammer (AWS Compatible) HR001GZ
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- Chuck Type - Rotary hammer is equipped with a standard chuck compatible with SDS Plus bits.
- Improved Tool Balance - improved design optimises the tool's center of gravity locating it as close to the handle grip as possible. This provides ideal weight distribution for more control and less fatigue even in overhead or horizontal drilling/chipping applications.
- Anti Vibration Technology (AVT) - extremely low vibration is achieved by 4 active vibration absorbing mechanisms. A counterweight, vibration absorbing rear handle, anti vibration side grip and rubber joint construction.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS)* - compatible with AWS the rotary hammer can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger. (*AWS receiver sold separately)
- Variable Speed Trigger & Dial - impacting power can be adjusted by switch trigger and speed dial according to applications.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Such as drilling with a 65 mm diamond core bit.
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||TCT Bit: 28 mm
Core Bit: 54 mm
Diamond Core Bit: 65 mm
|Impact energy||2.8 j|
|No load speed||0-980 rpm|
|Impact rate||0-5,000 ipm|
|Sound Pressure||95 dB(A)|