Makita 18V Stick Vacuum Cleaner w/Trigger Switch DCL280FZB
- LED Joblight - single LED joblight operates when the trigger is engaged illuminating the work area. Light also functions as a battery capacity warning light and will blink as battery capacity becomes low.
- Pipe lock - pipe is fixed by the locking mechanism preventing it from accidently falling off.
- Low vibration - redesign of internal components significantly reduce the vibration of the housing to 0.2m/sec².
- Pipe with bevelled edge - cleaning of tight spaces can be complete without a nozzle by using the bevelled edge of the pipe as a nozzle for hard to reach spaces.
- Trigger switch with lock on - new switch design includes a trigger switch with a sliding lock on function for longer continuous use without fatigue.
- Quiet cleaning - sound absorbing sponge has been added to the internal housing reducing the noise level to 70dB(A).
- HEPA Filter - provides a high filtration rate of 99.97% at 0.3 micron.
- Capsule type dust collection - to remove accumulated dust point the suction inlet down and twist the capsule removing it from the housing then dispose of dust.
- Enhanced durability - dust resistance has been improved by new filter structure protecting the motor from dust.
|Max. sealed suction||6.4 kPa|
|Max. air volume||1.4 m³/min|
|Suction power||45 W|
|Continuous Runtime (Max) 6.0Ah||38 mins|
|Overall length||1016 mm|
|Tool Weight||0.9 kg|