Makita 18V Brushless Line Trimmer 4.0Ah Set DUR189RM
|BL1840B-L 4.0Ah Batteries|
|DC18RC Rapid Charger|
Makita 18v Brushless Line Trimmer DUR189Z
- Automatic Torque Drive - shifts RPM automatically from 4,000 - 6,000 under heavy resistance to balance between power and endurance
- Easy access Control Panel - user is able to adjust RPM's, ATD and Reverse without adjusting hand positions.
- Reverse Function - runs accessory in reverse for 1.5 seconds to clear clippings from attachment.
- Curved Telescopic Shaft - for users convenience the shaft extends from 1,518 mm to 1,6118 mm
- Brushless Motor - allows high power and high efficiency, with run times up to 45 mins on high,
|Cutting Width||300 mm|
|No Load Speed||4,000 - 5,000 - 6,000 rpm|
|Spindle Thread||M8 x 1.25, Right Hand|
|Length||1,518 - 1,618 mm|
Makita 4.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1840B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 33% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 36 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita DC18RC Active 3 Li-Ion Charger
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|