The Makita DA332DZ is both compact and powerful featuring a head height of only 63mm ideal for getting access to tight spaces.
Ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency. The drill has a compact head height for accessing tight spaces with ease. Large paddle switch design allows the user to grip the handle at either the top or bottom of the tool for maximum convenience. With the durable industrial keyed chuck or keyless chuck options drilling holes in confined spaces is no longer a difficult task.
- Designed to suit the needs of finish carpenters, kitchen and cabinet installers, shop fitters and joiners.
- 1.5-10mm Keyed chuck for industrial durability
- Compact 63mm head allows access to tight spaces
- High performance 1,100rpm no load speed
- Ergonomically designed for tight spaces with large paddle switch
- LED joblight with pre-glow and after-glow function
- Voltage: 12V
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,100rpm
- Max. Cutting capacities in steel: 10mm
- Max. Cutting capacities in wood: 12mm
- Overall Length: 313mm
- Weight: 0.93kg
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. In Four Simple Instalments. Interest-Free. Online - Select Afterpay at the checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Choose how you want to pay your instalments
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you. (please note AfterPay Purchases are only available to the value of $2,000)
Get approved instantly and securely
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot
Create your account in moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,