Kincrome 2.5 x 75mm TorqueMaster Ball-Hex Screwdriver K5581
TorqueMaster represents decades of fastening innovation. Incorporating a Tri-Lobe design that dovetails with the hand, and Gel-Grip for increased torque and turning power, as well as precision machined S3 SVCM Alloy Steel blades for durability.
TorqueMaster incorporates professional grade features such as colour coding and drive indicators that are visible from all angles and make it incredibly easy to find the screwdriver that you need, whether its in your tool box or tool belt.
The Ball-Hex drive is perfectly suited for light-duty automotive & industrial applications where hex head fasteners are common, and allow up to 25-degrees of entry angle for those hard to reach fasteners.
TorqueMaster - The screwdriver perfected.
- Ball-Hex for up to 25-degrees of entry angle for those hard to reach fasteners
- S3 SVCM Alloy Steel, hardened, tempered and satin chrome plated
- Colour coding and drive indicators for easy identification
- Powdercoated shaft
- Tri-Lobe design that dovetails with the hand
- Up to 50% more turning power than conventional screwdrivers
- Magnetic tips for greater fastener control
|Material||SVCM (S3) Silicone Steel|