Hitachi 18v Brushless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only) CR18DBL(H4)
- Auto Mode - Auto mode automatically increases the number of revolutions when the load becomes heavier during operation. When the load becomes lighter, the number of revolutions is automatically reduced. With auto mode, electricity consumption and noise can be suppressed by lowering the number of maximum strokes during no-load motor operation.
- Easy to Grip and Handle - Easy to Grip and Handle The brushless motor allows for the compact design of the tool. With the longer and slimmer front grip, it is even easier to grip and handle.
- Tool-less Blade Change - Tool-less Blade Change Blade installation and removal can be done by simply pushing a lever. The blade can be installed or removed regardless of the position of the plunger.
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment- The shoe (base) lever allows the shoe to be adjusted.
- No.141(S) curved blade included as standard - No.141(S) curved blade cuts approx. 10 - 20% faster* with the optimized teeth settings and curved shape of the blade.
* Vs. No. 341 blade. (When cutting stainless steel).
- Large Pivoting Hook - Hook conveniently allows for hanging the tool on a Ø 48 mm pipe.
- Bright LED Light - LED Light comes in handy for illuminating the cutting edge in dimly lit areas like an attic.
|Capacity - Mild Steel Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity -Vinyl Chloride Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity - Wood||120 mm (4-23/32")|
|Capacity - Mild Steel Plate||19 mm (3/4")|
|Length of Stroke||32 mm (1-1/4")|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,500 / min|
|Overall Length||435 mm (17-1/8")|
|Weight||3.4 kg with Battery|
|SPM*||Low - 0-1600 / min
Medium - 0-2300 / min
High - 0-2500 / min
Auto Mode - 0 - 1,600/min (Under low load) or 2,500/min(Under high load)
* The number of stokes per minute varies depending on the operational conditions.