HiKOKI 36V SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit DH36DPC(HRZ)
|2 x BSL36A18 MultiVolt Batteries|
|UC18YSL3 Rapid Charger|
HiKOKI 36V Brushless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer with Quick Release Chuck DH36DPC(H4Z)
- RFC (Reactive Force Control)
- 3 mode: rotation + hammering, hammer only and rotation only
- Electronic 4 mode speed adjustment
- Quick release chuck allows switching between SDS plus and 13mm keyless
- Neutral lever allows for multiple chisel positions
- Optional dust extraction unit 402934
|Capacity - Masonry||28 mm|
|Capacity - Wood||32 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||13 mm|
|No load speed||0 - 1,100 (min-1)|
|Impact rate||0 - 4,300 (min-1)|
|Chuck type||Quick release SDS Plus / Quick release 13mm metal keyless chuck|
HiKOKI 36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080 W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000 W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in