- 180 degree 3 stop die holder allows easy straight, right and left cutting.
- Safety anti-start override circuit protects the operator from the risk of sudden start of operation when the battery is loaded while the slide switch is turned on.
- Aluminium cover for high rigidity.
- Externally accessible brushes facilitating easy service.
- Punch and die have 300 m steel service life when cutting capacity is 1.6 mm.
- Replacement Punch & Die available separately: Punch - 998030, Die Assembly Blade - 998039.
|Cutting capacity||Mild Steel Plate - 1.6 mm
Stainless Steel Plate - 1.2 mm
|Minimum Cutting Radius||40 mm|
|Cutting Speed||1.8 m/min when cutting 1.6 mm thick mild steel|
|Number of stokes at no load||2,500 / min|
|Weight||2.1 kg (with battery)|
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. In Four Simple Instalments. Interest-Free. Online - Select Afterpay at the checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Choose how you want to pay your instalments
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you. (please note AfterPay Purchases are only available to the value of $2,000)
Get approved instantly and securely
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot
Create your account in moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,